Leeb Partners offers reliable financial oversight and creative management that is essential for business success. We develop useful, readable financial reports to help you make the critical business decisions. Our budgeting process promotes accuracy, accountability and multi-year continuous planning to help rebuild businesses.
We help you answer the important questions, such as:
- What financial resources do I need to be successful?
- Roles and responsibilities – who is accountable?
- Should we sell real estate and equipment now to generate cash flow?
- How can we enact and achieve the budget and develop a strategic plan that will enhance management credibility and build stakeholder support?
We help you develop viable solutions that help you:
- Prioritize business units and increase managerial focus
- Adjust the initial horizon period, concentrating on cash during the next three months rather than on income against the budget
- Strengthen competitive advantages
- Improve marketing and sales
- Increase cash flow (e.g., actually collecting A/R)
- Reduce expense
- Improve efficiency
- Evaluate pricing structure
- Identify underperforming assets
- Evaluate staff performance
- Identify potential alliances
- Rebuild credibility with all stakeholders including employees, customers, investors, creditors, and vendors
- Strengthen and add new lines of communication
- Digest data
- Reduce overhead expenses while improving and restructuring the organization
- Develop a viable business plan
- Strengthen employee morale/teamwork
- Develop a workable succession plan
- Conduct due diligence